I missed you all yesterday!
{I was on an outing with my work peeps all day, and didn't get a chance to post!}
I spent the day on the Country Club Plaza , and it could not have been a more beautiful day! It was sunny and the perfect temp, not too hot, not too cold...just right!
It's always fun to get out and about on a beautiful day!
I scored these cute shoes at Urban Outfitters for just $9.99:
so exciting right?
then...{here comes the tragic part}...I wore them to work today, and fell up the stairs coming in from the parking lot! I am such a klutz!
and now look at them:
:( i'm so sad!
anyone have any suggestions on how to repair this,
or at least make it to where it won't get any worse?
i'll be back later with a friday to-do.


oh they are so cute! not sure how to repair though.... maybe try taking them to a shoe cobbler?
ReplyDeleteOh No! You're poor shoe!
ReplyDeleteI might try and find a marker that color and color in the tan parts :) And that's why I'm not a cobbler...
Agree with cabin - cobblers can work miracles with shoes! They might have some sort of glue and dye... otherwise, since they were only $10, I would probably superglue and then use Anna's suggestion. :o)
ReplyDeleteFalling upstairs always makes one feel like a super idiot, doesn't it? There's a particular staircase at school that I always fall upwards, but never downwards...
OMG my dear Jen! Lovely shoes! I have no idea how to repair them. Bring them to the shoe repair guys. They have specific tools to fix shoes. Be careful for the next time Jen!
ReplyDeleteHugs*
Lolo :-)
oh.my.goodness...we are so the same person! so clutzy! {ava is taking after us...you'll see when you come down!}
ReplyDeletea