Tuesday, April 13, 2010

dessert table...

I was introduced to Amy Atlas via this post on Made By Girl the other day, and I instantly fell in love!  How awesome are these table settings!?  Makes me want to throw a party.  After all, they incorporate some of my very favorite things:  sweets, buntings, feminine details, and great design!  These are just a few of my favorites, you should definitely go check out the rest of her work!

found here .





5 comments:

  1. love that first one! {of coure, turqoise is my favorite!}...soon, soon, soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous, all i can think about is delicious cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know!! I saw that too and instantly wanted to get remarried!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. We had a dessert buffet for my daughter's wedding reception and also a candy bar(color co-ordinated to the wedding colors) where the guest could bag and take home their favorite candy for a favor instead of pre making the favors. It was a hit.

    ReplyDelete