Wednesday, April 7, 2010

thirsty plants...

Mother Nature took care of the watering last night with a great thunderstorm, but I can't always count on her to do all the work.  I'm in need of a watering can, and while I'm sure I'll end up buying a cheap plastic one from Wal-mart, I thought I'd see what kind of cuteness I could find!
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 
Do you like gardening?

I'm hoping to grow some herbs and possibly a couple veggies this year.  Sadly, I did not inherit my mom's green thumb, but I'm hoping to learn!

8 comments:

  1. so i adore #2...but know i would end up with #6...ava loves her elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to garden but our yard isn't in any shape for it yet. Love the green watering can too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuuh I like the green one but the elephant is also cute. I enjoy gardening. Living in an apartment I only have a small space, right now i have celery and parsley and 2 geraniums that survived the mild winter. I could never grow tomatoes, oh and I might add a couple of jalapeno seeds to keep handy for cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need one and I love #4

    xoxo Laura
    ** you are up on BBBII **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 1, 3 and 4! Irv does the garden thank goodness. I use to love tending the flowers and the yard....not sure what happened. I prefer my workshop these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love #3 and #4!! I need a watering can too! I saw a couple at this resale shop a few weeks ago but the guy is one of those people who doesn't price things and if you ask him "How much?" He names so totally stupid price! So, I just moved on without asking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love #3 and #4, but that elephant one is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete