Thursday, April 22, 2010

Old Photos, Go sit by the car...

This is, from left to right, Uncle Albert {that handsome soldier from the last photo}, Aunt Marie holding Aunt Georgia, My grandmother, Janie, holding Aunt Mary, and my Uncle Marion {a.k.a. Buzz}

*****I do ask that you keep in mind that these are my family photos.  Please do not use them without my written permission.  Thank you.*****

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just love old photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these photos. Plus, I've always loved the name Georgia- so sweet!

    P.S. - Yes, my youngest sister, Sage (five years old) is my half sister. There are six siblings in all, including me, and she is the only one that is not my full sibling. We share the same mom (my mom remarried).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Very neat to see old photos actually belonging to someone. Not just a random antique shop find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old photos!! Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete