Remember this post? WEll, some of you did show interest in seeing the content of the album. One problem...I have yet to locate the disc! eeek! I'm sure I have it around here somewhere. ;) I may have to ask my mom to borrow her's and re-burn it for myself. Anyhow, I did find another disc with some old family photos, and thought I'd start sharing those.
Now these are going to be in completely random order. I have very short descriptions that are many times not complete, so it would be very difficult to put them in chronological order.
{Please excuse the poor quality of the photo.} I thought I would start off with this one, as it shows most of the family who's photographs I'll be sharing at this time. This one is of my great-grandparents {the Weavers} and 9 of their 12 children. My grandmother, Jane, is on the far left. According to the caption, this photo was taken in 1943, just before my great-grandfather, Samuel, left on a trip, during which he would be killed in a car accident. *****I do ask that you keep in mind that these are my family photos. Please do not use them without my written permission. Thank you.***** |

No comments:
Post a Comment