Wow, this week has been a crazy one! After a whole lot of stress, a spat with my husband and some heart palpitations last night, I came to terms with the fact that I just might have to let some things go from my never ending to-do list. Not that they'll never get done, just that it just might not be in the timeframe I was hoping. On that note, I'm not even going to post a list this week, because quite frankly, my head might explode. Let's just say I have lots and lots to do. Some things are tedious, some things are so exciting I can't hardly stand it!
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, and I'll see you next week!
{photo credit: unknown}

Sometimes you just have to let it go for the sake of your own sanity. I use teuxdeux.com to keep track of my list, but I wont lie, it's pretty scary right now haha.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can relax and regroup. Life's too short. Don't miss the simple pleasures of life. :)
ReplyDeleteSeeing this photo stresses me out. It's my life!
ReplyDeleteWhat sMac said. Only with less cool stockings.
ReplyDelete