![]() |
| found here. Wishing you all a Happy Easter! I wish you a beautiful spring weekend filled with sunny skies, pretty flowers and lots of chocolate! |
This weekend's plans include:
- starting some herb seedlings for the patio
- getting Jon to put some freon in my car. the air is not working and I'm going to need it soon!
- taking down the lingering winter decorations in the house {like my snowman cake plate...hey, don't judge, we had snow on the ground two weeks ago!}
- going to church on Sunday, and celebrating the Resurrection!
- getting started on a couple of projects....I'll share more about them later...promise!
- getting in some walks, and maybe even some runs!
- sleeping. this is my homework for our small group this week. it says so in this book. Now, that's a homework assignment I can handle!
- snuggling with my sweet husband and our sweet kitties. {p.s. Miles is doing great! we are so very grateful!}
wishing you a beautiful weekend! what are you plans?

I hope to get some planting started too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you!
ReplyDeleteI plan on napping in the sun and crafting!
I love the idea of your blog...special moments are found in everyday life....Hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend.
ReplyDeleteRobin
oooh, what kinds of herbies are you planting? I'm in FL and my herbs have not only survived the winter, but are bouncing back beautifully! My parsley is out of control. Have fun getting dirty!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful weekend. I will be doing some grocery shopping and cleaning up the house and doing the laundry. I am making lemon bars and have to pick up a flourless chocolate cake I ordered for Sunday. Might try to work i the yard a bit more if it doesn't rain. I'll walk on my treadmill and do some yoga and then on Sunday we are having dinner at my son in laws parent's house where we can talk all evening about the little baby that is coming in the fall. Should be a wonderful couple of days.
ReplyDeleteNo problem about the snowman plate here. :)
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThis is a busy weekend for me:
- Photographing & posting new items for Etsy
- Cleaning
- Attending a birthday party
- Attending church service on Easter
- Writing new posts for my blog
So much to do, so little time :) Have a great weekend!