Three years ago today, I married my best friend.
Every day since then, I've fallen a little more in love. I didn't know that was really possibe. But it is!
I can't wait to see what our fourth year brings...
I love you Jon Jon! Thanks for being my hubby!

Oh, congrats!!! What a great-looking couple, too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple. you just followed my blog and I came over to check yours out! I love it and I'm following too! I too am more in love today than the day I married my best friend. I will be 29 years this October! We adore each other and have been blessed.
ReplyDeleteI also love old photos! I just completed five huge Family Heritage Scrapbooks for my mom and my siblings. It was a fabulous journey.
I love reading your post and love your shop on etsy as well. I may have to order one of those cute piggy banks for my grandson Jackson~! Enjoy every moment of life and your journey. blogspot friend,
Congratulations! That is so awesome.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is a beautiful dress!
ReplyDelete