Thursday, August 19, 2010

Collections...

I talked about my love of collections last week
Since then, I've found more lovely collection inspiration.




This week is flying by...well, yesterday I thought it was Thursday all day, so I guess that's a lie. However, tomorrow's Friday, so that makes me happy!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Great post- I love collections and love these pics- the photos in your other collections post were amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button collection! I think it is so pretty with them all being one color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such interesting and fabulous collections! I love the button one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes at first I wasn't so sure what the last collection was. I was guessing pins with faces on it. I guess I was kind of close!

    That's actually quite a nifty idea to collect faces of your friends and family. You'll always have a piece of them! By the way, you got a new follower. Can't wait to see more of your posts :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the button collection AND the tea cup and saucer collection. I have a little collection of tea cups and saucers started, but I really need something so great that like to put them in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really need to pull out my bell collection...it really is pretty..where to put them, that's the real question!! i heart those teacups though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these collections and what a great way to display special teacups - I'm fortunate to have quite a few of my grandmother's and this would be a lovely way to show them off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are lovely, something you love is always better if they are in large numbers. I love all your collection posts.

    ReplyDelete