via jennifer davis on Pinterest
In regards to our small group...I realized that all of our kids {including our future ones} will never know a time that we weren't friends. I love that. I hope they have to ask how we all met, cause otherwise they'd never know we weren't friends our whole lives.
Some people have to talk about how busy they are to make themselves feel important.
I thought Wednesday was Thursday all day, and thus thought Thursday was Friday...it's wasn't. But today is....Hooray!
We slept with our windows open last night, and it was glorious! I never sleep better than when there's a cool breeze and fresh air. What about you?
It's my new mission to ask myself every morning how I can be the answer to someone else's prayer.
The polish at the dentist smells like the Strawberry Shortcake doll from my childhood. Is that weird?
Did you know that cat's noses can whistle. You know, like when you're stopped up and it whistles every time you breath. This morning I kept hearing this teeny tiny whistling noise and I finally figured out that it was Chloe sniffing around. Hilarious.
I hung the picture I posted yesterday on the wall of my cube at work, and I can't stop looking at it. So pretty.
Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!
I love your random thoughts, Jen! My sister and I had the lemon-smelling doll growing up. Ahh, memories! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHa- funny! I was just thinking the other day how much I enjoy the "unscented" gas at the dentist- maybe I am just smelling the mask- but it smells so good!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture!
Your second thought made me laugh :) It is so true!
ReplyDeleteThis time of year, when the air is fresh and crispy is so, so precious!! we also slept with open windows last night (opposite than at your side of the world, it was after a cold winter nights rather than hot summer ones). It is just perfect. I was just thinking today if there is any way to maybe pay higher taxes and keep the weather as it is for a longer time? Oh, I would love that so much!!
Enjoyed reading this post so much Jen!!
Hope you have a great week!