Thursday, August 26, 2010

Off...



Really, that's all I want.  Is that too much to ask?

***************************************************************

I've been a little off all week.

Haven't worked out like I'd hoped.

Haven't packed a single lunch...which is very uncharacteristic of me.

Haven't been as productive as I'd like.

Which leads me to this:

Would you all hate me if I postponed the craft tutorial until a later date? 

I know, I know.  I said this week.  I may have even promised...but you see,   I feel that if I threw it up here all willy-nilly like I'd have to do at this point, that it wouldn' do anyone justice.  Not you, my dear readers, and not me either, cause I can do better than that.


And...there's something exciting going to take place next Friday that I'm trying to prepare for.  I will definitely share it with you, don't worry! 


That's all I have for now!

Have a glorious day, my dears!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have been a bit off too! I am blaming it on the fields- everyone around here gets sick during harvesting and I am hoping that is all it is.

    Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete