via jennifer davis on Pinterest
• I have a lot of projects to do. I mean a lot! Just off the top of my head, I can think of 4 things that need framing, and at least 9 other projects that I want to do sometime. Some are bigger than others, but all are things that I've been longing to accomplish. I really need to clean up the office so that I can do some of these projects!
• Pesto is really yummy, and I can't believe it's just now making an appearance in my life.
• People who freak out on other people for no apparent reason are lame.
• "That's what she said" jokes can make me laugh for a good half hour. I'm mature like that.
• It's not a good idea to run on the morning of trash day in the summer. It stinks, literally.
• I really need a pedicure. My feet are starting to resemble my husbands, and that's not good!
• Early to bed, early to rise makes Jen a happy girl.
And last but not least:
• grilled veggies are the bomb. 'nuf said.
Any randomness you'd like to share from your week?
I will be presenting my very first craft tutorial post next week! {I'm very excited.}
Have a lovely weekend, and enjoy the little things.
p.s. welcome to any new readers who have stumbled upon this place. so happy to meet you! ;)
Oh yes, I very much agree with all of your random thoughts! what a lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree...
-pesto is one of the single greatest things ever.
-"that's what she said" never gets old.
Oh my gosh, running on garbage day made me laugh!! that has to be so true but i wouldn't know because i am too dang lazy to run outside. and yes, pesto is amazing! xoxo
ReplyDeletewish I could live off of 4 hours of sleep every night. I have way too much stuff to do
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for a craft tutorial!!! so excited! ...wish we could go get a pedicure together...i am in desperate need as well!
ReplyDeleteLove this print. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI second you with the Early to bed, early to rise makes a happy girl motto!! I'm so much happier, more productive and just nicer person to be with when I wake up early!! (although it is so hard on these cold cold mornings we have recently....)
Have a great weekend Jen!!
Fun bicycle image! And for randomness ... I'm off to hula hoop to an episode of Torchwood. Have a fabulous weekend!! :D
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about the pile of undone projects - I'm facing the same thing and when the shed is overflowing and you can't get the mower out anymore, it's definitely time to start tackling some of them! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the lovely comments about my porch xo