Friday, August 6, 2010

Soak it up...



Happy Friday!  Is everyone else as glad to see the weekend as I am?  This has been a looooong week!

I guess in all actuality, it's the first full week I've worked in a while, that's probably why.

Anyhow, I can't wait to relax!

This weekend's festivities include a bbq with some neighbor-friends who we haven't seen much of over the summer.  I'm really looking forward to hanging out and catching up.  

I still need to get to the pool....and ride my bike!

My Etsy store needs some TLC...

But mostly, I'm looking forward to soaking up summer!  There was a crispness in the air that whispered faintly of fall this morning.  Although I'm over the oppressive heat and humidity, I'm not quite ready to give in to fall yet.  
{They're calling for temps in the 100's next week, so I have a while.}

What are you doing this weekend?  Any big plans?
Have a lovely weekend!  See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds wonderful. I have the baby shower tomorrow and then Sunday will be the usual shopping, cleaning and laundry kind of stuff. Looking forward to the shower though. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete