Monday, August 30, 2010

Collections...

This Monday is proving quite busy!

Just wanted to drop in and share a couple of my favorite collections of late.





How was your weekend?

Mine was good. I spent a little time outside, went on a mini lunch date with the hubs and watched a couple good movies. Yesterday, I was able to prepare for the week, so hopefully I won't be off like last week.

Anything exciting happening this week?  Do share!

{I have a surprise...but it must wait til Friday.} 
 

3 comments:

  1. LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE the top picture! That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while! I like the little black haired girl on the right bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Jen!
    Funny - I was just about to post yesterday about collections!!! I'll add 'yours' to my list now!

    P.S. I'm originally from Israel. We live in Australia for over a year now but my broad family is still in 'the mainland' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! You left me a message on my blog, I'm now following you. Love how colourful these collections are, and your cats are beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete