Wednesday, August 11, 2010

John Derian for Target...


Have you seen the sneak peak for the John Derian collection for Target in Lonny Magazine?  

O.M.G.  

I'm thinking some of these beauties may have to work themselves into my home, and quite possibly into my holiday gift giving!  

John Derian is a New York based artist who has designed a collection for Target encompassing about 100 home and office accessories with a nature and vintage-inspired theme.  He says he wants people to think of his items as keepsakes.  I know I would!  

Hooray for another exclusive collection from Target to pine over!  
The John Derian collection hits stores September 5th.  

I think I need some of those trays!  The human head one is awesome!

p.s. Please take a moment and fill out the poll underneath the followers box in the right sidebar...it would make me tremendously happy!

{All images in this post via Lonny Magazine}

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this stuff is pretty cool... I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat items. Sometimes Target carries some pretty cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog :)
    I've been perusing yours and really enjoy the personality of it, also LOVE your babies! So pretty!
    Ok... off to check out your etsy....
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! Maybe just maybe we will get a Target one day :(

    ReplyDelete