I'm so happy I'm not the only one.
{Oh, and yes Dad, you did teach me better than that. But, you also taught me to walk my bootie across the street and take care of what needs taken care of. :)}
And now, a little bit of business...
I just added two new piggy designs in the shop!
and Tools...
Get your custom painted piggy bank here. I love coming up with designs to fit your theme. In fact, that's where both of these came from. Send over your ideas folks!
Have a great Tuesday!
you are awesome, jen! we love our piggy banks!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those are too cute! I like the tool piggy bank for a boy, I would have a hard time trying to make a 'manly' piggy bank but I think you nailed it. Get it? Nailed it :)
ReplyDeleteOh those are cute!! You are a really great painter!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
ReplyDelete