I trust everyone is off to a good start on their week. I think we are. Poor Jon boy wasn't quite over that sinus infection as we'd hoped. It has now spread to his eye, and he essentially has pink eye now! {everyone together: eeeeeewwwwwwww!} Poor guy. He's so miserable. I'm hoping that the new antibiotics an the eye drops start working their magic today.
In other news, I've been feeling lately like things might be getting a little stale around here. Do you guys feel that way? Well, I've set up a little poll, if you wouldn't mind taking just a second to fill it out so I can better understand who you all are, and what you'd like to see here. You can choose more than one answer. It's going to live right over there at the top of the right sidebar for a few days at least..............>
{oh yeah, if you aren't following, head on up there and do that too!}
Thanks so much in advance for your participation. I'm hoping this will really help me focus my efforts on posts that my readers want to read!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
{oh, and the picture on this post has nothing to do with the content, but what did you want me to put a picture of Jon's pink eye, or some boring graph? I thought a pretty picture from one of my pinboards on Pinterest was much better!}
{oh, and the picture on this post has nothing to do with the content, but what did you want me to put a picture of Jon's pink eye, or some boring graph? I thought a pretty picture from one of my pinboards on Pinterest was much better!}
haha i like the pretty picture. and sometimes i feel that way too. the poll is a good idea. and sorry about the eye troubles, hope they go away soon :/
ReplyDelete