After swooning over the John Derian collection yesterday, I thought I'd share my other favorites from Lonny Magazine's latest issue.
Apparently I'm drawn to collections of things.
{that last image of the collection of mirrors reflecting the collection of pictures...swoon!}
I guess I already knew that. I have small collections of things around my own home, but I'm thinking I need to start working on incorporating this aesthetic on a larger scale.
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
**some people were having trouble with the poll I had set up telling them they had to be signed in. I have embedded a new one. {I accidently signed up for an account in french and am working to get it resolved, but it's still pretty self explanitory I mean, isn't it chic how it's in french? haha}
Do you collect anything? If so, what?
**some people were having trouble with the poll I had set up telling them they had to be signed in. I have embedded a new one. {




Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I'm seeking inspiration for the renovation of an old house so you gave me some ideas and a link to a great magazine. Thanks. ;)
I love that collection of mirrors! looks fabulous!
ReplyDeletei collection lots of things (& blog about them) - notably: rabbit figurines, bird prints, Marcrest Swiss Alpine dishes, books & jewelry. :)
Oh I love it,,,espically the picture wall I have one in my craft room I will post it tomarrow..thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteI really don't consciously collect anything, yet when I look around my hut I see a collection or two … art … herbs … teacups … and love. Sweet post - thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you do not have an art wall, your subconscious must be telling you to make one!
ReplyDeleteI tried to take the poll but it says I have to be signed it- which I thought I was?
ReplyDeleteokay, I am back from my hair appointment and just voted in your poll. I picked 2 answers :)
ReplyDeleteI like the reflection on the mirrors from the other wall but I don't know if I would like to clean all of them. LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous selection - love those teal walls. At the moment I seem to be building a collection of vintage pressed glass and tea cups...no room for anything new but that doesn't stop me. Lx
ReplyDelete