Monday, August 23, 2010

A good weekend indeed...



It's Monday once again! My how the weeks fly by.

How was your weekend, my dears?

Mine was chock full of antiquing with my mama, frozen yogurt, a great thunderstorm, crossing off of some of m list, the making of a clean house, and even some naps on the couch with the hubs. A good weekend indeed. My heart is full today.

I have some treasures to share with you from the aforementioned antiquing extravaganza, though I still need to photograph them! I'll share, I promise!

And, I also plan on sharing a craft project with you this week, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. nothing exciting in my weekend! glad yours was so fun! can't wait to see your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely weekend! can't wait to see your antique finds! xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend. I had a great one too celebrating my mama's birthday.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm. i craved frozen yogurt all weekend, actually. (but, i live in a tiny little town so it didn't happen)

    i love that print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, wait! did you design it? please tell me where i can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know i'm late to the party, but your weekend sounded wonderful to me! what did i do? family fun and won 50 cents at the casino! haha! then spent sunday indoors as per usual. ;) have a great rest of your week, lady! xo.

    ReplyDelete