I got a Flip Video Camera for Christmas! Wheee! So, that will mean more videos here on the blog! To start off, I made a little movie of our Christmas. It was fantastic! I hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did.
Anyone else have the week off?
Cool gift!
ReplyDeleteLove the horses and those green nails!
<><
i love your video! wonderful christmas! so fun seeing all of you celebrating together! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOoh! I hear Flips are awesome! What a fun gift!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I've been considering one. How do you like it so far?
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I got Aubrey one and didn't even think about using it for my blog!! FUN!!
ReplyDeleteokay...so i'm dying to know what super secret christmas project you are created!!! you must share!! i'm sure it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video Jen! I love it!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
My Christmas was pretty good too!
Hugs
Lolo :))