Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Christmas Tutorials...
I've come across some adorable Christmas tutorials lately, and I thought I'd share. It's a little late for the advent calendar, but perhaps it could be done for next year!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Pom pom tree topper featured on Design Sponge, tutorial on Once Wed.
2. Lolly Chessie's Famous CP Christmas Trees via Crate Paper
3. Matchbox Advent Calendar via Martha Stewart
4. Newspaper Christmas Tree via Martha Stewart
Have you made anything for Christmas? Do share!
p.s. last day to take advantage of the Legxicon special offer. Enter jdavispromo at checkout to get 40% off your order!
Labels:
christmas,
things to make
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I work at a newspaper, and our local library has businesses decorate Christmas trees each year. It would be quite a project to make it 3' tall or more, but I'm really thinking about making a larger version of that newspaper tree for next year. Lord knows we've got enough newspaper! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't made anything yet but I did purchase an advent calendar for my friend. I like the matchbox project. it so easy, I think I can pull it off.
ReplyDelete(I'm flying to the Midwest a week from today..so exciting!)