Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Downloadable gift tag heaven...



Last year I used up the last of the giant roll of gift tags that I've been milking for the last decade.  Don't those things take forever to use up? 

I was determined not to get sucked into the same route again.  They just get so old! 

So, this year I've been on the lookout for some cute, new gift tags that come in a reasonable amount. 
Well, I just stumbled on the motherload!  Cute, manageable, and FREE! 

You guys have to check out this post by Living Life as Art!  She has compiled over 135 sheets of free, printable gift tags.  It's incredible! 

It's difficult to decide which ones to go with, but I think I'll start with the Christmas 2006 tags by Kitty Genius  {pictured above}.  I can see them now adorning some brown paper packages tied up with yarn and pom poms!  Wheee! 


How do you tag your gifts?  Seen any fabulous freebies {gift tags or otherwise} lately?

2 comments:

  1. well those are just too cute..i'll have to finish up the sheets of gift tags i bought this year...blah!

    ReplyDelete