As we get closer to Christmas, I'm starting to think about wrapping all those wonderful gifts that I have piled in our guest room. Every year I have aspirations of wrapping the presents all pretty, but usually I just end up using the same old cheesy paper and wrapping them in a frenzied marathon the night before. I've been collecting inspiration on my Pinterest board, and thought I'd share some of my favorites with you.
I'm always drawn to brown paper wrapping. I send out everything from my etsy store wrapped in the stuff. There's something so warm and cozy about it.
I think embellishing it with sweet little felt and yarn details is wonderful for Christmas. {plus this would allow for some fancy wrapping without having to buy anything else. I already have it all!}
I just recently learned to make pompoms, and kind of love them. And seriously, you know I love a bunting.
via on Pinterest
speaking of yarn...
via on Pinterest
oh, even more pompom goodness...
via on Pinterest
Put all this in a basket on a bicycle, and I just might die and go to heaven.
Do you spend alot of time wrapping your presents, or do you just throw them together? If you have any inspiration for me, I'd love it if you shared!
Have you done your wrapping already? When do you usually start?
I love this new twist on wrapping! Especially as I'm a terrible present wrapper it's great to have a unique way of doing it! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start wrapping this weekend!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute wrapping ideas!
ReplyDeleteI am taking my time and enjoying it this year :)
ReplyDeletewas supposed to start tonight...didn't happen...maybe tomorrow...
ReplyDelete