via on Pinterest
Merry Christmas, my friends! I'm hustling about the house this morning doing last minute preparations, but I wanted to take a moment to drop in and say hi.
I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas!
I want you all to know how lucky I feel to know you. Yes, you! Every single last one of you. Thank you for enriching my life with your kind comments and friendship. This little blog has introduced me to so many wonderful people, and I feel so blessed. Thank you for giving me that gift each and every day!
I wish you roaring fires and white snowflakes, packages with big colorful ribbons, hot chocolate and candy canes, jingle bells and twinkle lights. Most of all though, I wish you peace and love and time with those you hold most dear. May the blessings of Christmas find you, and may you rejoice in the gift of the birth of Jesus.
Merry Christmas!
with love,
jen
Merry CHRISTmas!
ReplyDelete<><
Merry Christmas, Jen & Jon!!
ReplyDelete