via on Pinterest
Before you read any further, go enter the giveaway! There is a 3 month subscription to E-Mealz up for grabs!
*********************************************************************
I completely missed posting yesterday. You'll have to forgive me. I'm living in a fantasy world right now.
I've been sleeping until 9:00, eating fudge for breakfast {well, not really, but sort of} watching at least one movie every day and a whole lot of the Office, staying in my pj's as long as I like, snuggling with my sweetie, and pretending that I get to do this forever. Oh, how I could get used to not working. Wouldn't it be marvelous to just get to spend time doing whatever you see fit? I think so.
I haven't accomplished much of what I wanted to this week, but that's alright. There's still time. And besides, the only thing I really wanted to accomplish was getting a break! It's been a long year! You know, I was looking back over the year, and we took our vacation to Texas in April, and since then I took one day off, my birthday, to go to a funeral. That's it. I really needed some time off. I'm going to be better about that in 2011.
Speaking of things to do differently in 2011, have you been thinking about your new years resolutions? I have. I'll share them with you soon. {well, most of them. ;)} I still have a couple days to get that in order.
There also should be a little re-cap of 2010, like the 2009 one from last year, don't you think?
I hope you all are having a great week. You've been really quiet lately. I miss you.
Tell me something. Anything! What was your favorite gift on Christmas? What's the weather like where you are? Any vacations planned? What are you resolving this year?
Sounds perfect!! Fudge for breakfast? Yep. I've done that too :)
ReplyDelete