Thursday, December 30, 2010

We've dug our way out...

So, I don't know if I've ever mentioned what a pigsty our office had become.  I can't believe I'm going to share this but here goes.  
I know, I know!  It's reminiscent of my bedroom when I was a teenager. Horrible, awful, disgusting.   
{I'm scared if my mother-in-law sees this she might faint...Wanda, take deep breaths!} 
But look, we picked it all up and put everything where it belongs.
It's still not really clean, but at least you can see the tabletops!
This set up is obviously not working for us.  I mean, that big table just becomes a catch all.  So, we've been dreaming up new designs to make this workspace not only organized, but beautiful, and a place we'd both like to hang out more.  {and thus, be able to work more!}  

Does this ever happen to anyone else?  Am I the only pig around?
And, perhaps more importantly....Have any references for super awesome office/work room spaces that you'd like to share?  We'd love some ideas! 

3 comments:

  1. My "studio" room is pretty cluttered as well... This weekend is organization time and hubby will help with getting the whole apt. more organized which will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oink oink, baby! we have got to get cleaning over here! our bedroom looks like a closet has exploded....must fix that soon...driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh- those pictures just made me feel so much better about the pile of junk I am sitting in right now!! I can not tell you how many times I have cleaned this office only to get a busy spurt and mess it all up again!

    ReplyDelete