Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap {Part 3: Sept-Dec}

September was hard.  We found out that true friends are harder to find than we thought.  But, we picked ourselves up, and I posted my first {and only as of yet} tutorial!  {Expect more in 2011!} 
In October, I made my yearly pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch with my mom and the girls.  I also tried to keep it real, we sold my car, celebrated Jon's birthday, and I dressed up as Waldo.

In November, I launched my Reviews and Giveaways section.  It has been so much fun sharing these great products with you all, and I expect this aspect of the blog to continue to grow in 2011!  We also experienced our first 3D movie on our super fun 3D date night
December was crazy!  Our Etsy store sales picked up dramatically for the holidays and we enjoyed fulfilling orders!  We had a leaning tower of pig boxes and everything!
Our holidays were fantastic, {i still need to share my wrapping with you!}  And, we even got in our first video before the end of the year!

2010 has been great, and we have such exciting things planned for 2011!  I can't wait to see what I'll be recapping come this time next year!  Thanks so much for coming along for the ride!  Happy New Year's Eve!  See you next year!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment