Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Sockey Sale and Shop Talk...

Now through Monday, all Sockeys are $5 off in jdavissquared's Etsy store!  That's a savings of up to 25%, and orders placed during sale will be sent out by Wednesday to be guaranteed for Christmas delivery by USPS.  All listings reflect the sale price. 

Personalized gift orders can be place through tomorrow {Sunday 12/12} to be guaranteed for Christmas.  After this date, you can convo me to discuss shipping up charges. 

All in stock items can be purchased through Monday for Christmas delivery as well.  Convo me to see if an item is in stock.  {I do my best to respond quickly to each question.} 

If you are in the Kansas City area, pickup is an option, and allows extended cut-off dates.  Convo me with questions! 

Thanks so much for sticking with me through this busy season!  I'm looking forward to catching up on my blog reading soon!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am taking orders until Thursday -- but am kind of glad things have slowed down a bit! I am so over painting for the year. I blogged about the Christmas plate. When we were leaving my house to go next door (my niece & nephew live next door) My niece tripped and dropped the box the plate was in. The plate flew out of the box and onto the concrete, bounced twice(!) but did not break!! Can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...I love your Sockeys!! So colorful and fun.

    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also on orders til Thursday but I've got a big custom one to do as well.
    I love your sockeys :)

    ReplyDelete