Thursday, December 23, 2010

Join me in a toast...



7 years ago today, we got the best Christmas present, in finding out that Jon's leukemia was officially in remission.  We'll be toasting tonight to the occasion. 

I love you Jon.  I'm grateful every single day to have you in my life.  Congratulations, sweetheart. 

8 comments:

  1. jen, thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. congratulations on that wonderful anniversary! it is definitely worth toasting and an occasion to be grateful for. also, i love that both of our husbands have the same name and spell it the same way. merry, merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful, I can't think of a better reason to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic reason to celebrate! Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GREAT thing to celebrate!! Merry Christmas, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good toast!!
    CHEERsss...
    Merry Christmas!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers!! That is a great reason to celebrate. *hugs*

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a CHRISTmas blessing! Congratulations!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheers! sorry i'm a day late! love ya'll! talk soon?

    ReplyDelete