Friday, December 10, 2010

The piggy bank sty...

I bet you're expecting some bicycles and random thoughts, right?  Well, here's the thing.  I realized this morning that I haven't documented a single random thought this week.  I'm sure I've had them, but I have been so busy, I haven't written any down!  I know, I know.  Poor planning! 

So, in leiu of the usual, I thought I'd share some pictures of the chaos that is my living room/dining room right now.   It's absolutely awesome.  Loving every second!

If you've ordered something recently, you may even see it in progress!  I'm sorry for the horrible pictures...but it is what it is! 

First of all here's my little work station.  
Positioned perfectly for glancing at the tv and/or Christmas tree while painting. 
These were the pigs and plates from last weekend....
And pigs started for this week...{I love lining them all up!}
This is the greatest tower of pig boxes ever! I think it's funny. 
 I didn't even take pictures of the bowls and misc. other orders.  

And there you have it.  The piggy bank sty.

I'm looking forward settling in for a painting marathon this evening {and the rest of the weekend}.  The US postal shipping deadline is fast approaching {next Wed. for parcel post} which means I will most likely pull the plug on personalized gifts sometime this weekend.  So, if you've been waiting, you better make your move, friend!  I also will be posting a sale tomorrow on sock monkeys, and maybe even some other things in the store.  I'll do a post letting you know!  

Does your house ever look like this?  Gosh, I sure hope you guys don't think I'm a total slob...it's a working mess, at least!  

What are your plans for the weekend?  Done with your shopping yet?   I'm oh, so close!

4 comments:

  1. A piggy bank sty...or shall we say piggy bank tower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awsome that you have that tall order of piggy banks! don't worry, my room is also a mess with things I'm planning to pack in my suitcase. it's crazy how quickly it reaches the 25kg limit so I have to rearrange...awwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jen!!! It's so great to hear you're doing so well!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete