First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm off work all week and could not be more excited. I have a whole list of things I need to get done and another of things I'd like to get done. Don't worry though, there will be plenty of relaxing going on as well! If you missed it, I posted my first video made with my new Flip camera of our Christmas! I think I have a new obsession!
Okay, and now for the real reason you've clicked on this post...IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!
You all remember a while back I did a review of E-Mealz, right? If not, you can find it here.
Well, if you're anything like me, this is the time of year you start planning for better eating. I know some things have to change around here with the new year! Christmas has not been good on the waistline!
Well, E-Mealz to the rescue! The lovely ladies over there have offered up a FREE 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to the meal plan of your choice to one lucky jdavissquared reader! {I seriously wish I could win my own giveaway!}
There is something for everyone, whether you're feeding a family, or just a couple. Vegetarian, gluten free, points systems, low fat, low carb...they've got you covered!
The food's delicious, and it will save you so much time and money! The perfect way to start off the new year, if you ask me!
Okay, let's do this!
Please leave one comment for each of the following that you do {for up to 11 entries! You can do any or all of them.}:
1. Tell me, how much do you spend on groceries in an average week? {If this is too personal, you can tell me how many times you find yourself at the store each week.}
2. Follow the jdavissquared blog through google connect, bloglovin, or the rss feed.
3. Follow the E-Mealz blog.
4. "Like" jdavissquared on Facebook.
5. "Like" E-Mealz on Facebook.
6. Follow jdavissquared on Twitter.
7. Follow E-Mealz on Twitter.
8. Blog about this giveaway. {and leave me a link}
9. Tweet the following: Win a 3 Month Subscription to @EMEALZ: http://tinyurl.com/27ap9x2 via @jdavissquared
10. Tell your Facebook friends about this giveaway.
11. Subscribe to a meal plan from E-Mealz.
This giveaway will close at 8:00 Friday morning, and will be announced shortly after. Good luck everyone! Someone's going to be very happy! ;)
***Sorry, this giveaway is now closed! See who the lucky winner was here. Make sure you follow too, because there are lots of giveaways on the way!***
Wow, this sounds like something fun to try. I am always struggling on planning meals for the week so help is always appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how much I spend each week, but I do know that I seem to go back 3 or more times because I forgot something. So frustrating.
Oh my gosh!! I have gotten SO chunky since I quit work!! I am not kidding - the last two mornings I have gotten right out of bed and onto my exercise bike before I talked myself out of doing it. I got a Kindle for Christmas and I really think that helped- I rewarded myself reading time while I was on the bike :) Okay, so I go to the grocery about every 2 weeks and spend around $150 when I go. (I am a pretty good shopper)
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook :)
ReplyDeleteoops the Twitter link is not working...
ReplyDeleteThis seems like a very useful service! I estimate that we spend $150 every two weeks.
ReplyDeletebridgestranslation at yahoo dot com
I follow you as bridgestranslation.
ReplyDeletebridgestranslation at yahoo dot com
i find myself at the store at least once a week spending at least $75-$100 per trip...too.much.$$$$$$$$!!!
ReplyDeleteblog follower :)
ReplyDeleteemealz blog follower
ReplyDeletefollow you on fb!
ReplyDeletefollow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI go to the store 2x per week.
ReplyDeleteLiked you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI tweeted @Cody_Jensen
ReplyDeleteI follow @Emealz on twitter - @Cody_Jensen
ReplyDeleteI follow @jdavissquared on Twitter - @Cody_Jensen
ReplyDeleteI Like emealz on Facebook - http://facebook.com/codyljensen
ReplyDeleteAbout $70 a week and about twice visiting the store, sometimes more.
ReplyDeleteI spend easily $200 a week on groceries. TOO MUCH!!!! And I am there twice a week usually.
ReplyDeleteI spend about $70 a week for groceries & household items for a family of 4. And I usually go once a week to the store.
ReplyDeleteI follow as ACMommy on GFC. :-)
ReplyDeletei signed up for the 4-person wal-mart plan! i am really looking forward to trying this out! thanks! xo
ReplyDeletei like emealz on facebook! xo
ReplyDeletei follow the emealz blog! xo
ReplyDeleteI liked jdavissquared on FB!
ReplyDeleteI liked E-Mealz on FB!
ReplyDeleteI told my FB friends about this very cool give away! http://www.facebook.com/emealz?v=wall#!/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjdavissquared.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F12%2Fe-mealz-giveaway.html&t=jdavissquared%3A%20E-Mealz%20Giveaway...
ReplyDeleteWe currently spend $150 a week on groceries for our family of five.
ReplyDeleteLast but not least, I'm an official E-Mealz new subscriber!
ReplyDeleteIf they offered a free 30 day trial I would have joined already! BUT winning this could hook and then my friends on the program forever. 1. I can not get under $150 for two people each week (Using coupons and generic)I NEED HELP.
ReplyDelete2. Following the jdavissquared blog
3. Following the E-Mealz blog.
4. "Liked" jdavissquared on Facebook.
5. "Liked" E-Mealz on Facebook.
6. Following jdavissquared on Twitter.
7. Following E-Mealz on Twitter.
8. Blog about this giveaway. {and leave me a link}I will set up a blog but don't have a blog yet.
9. Tweeted the following: Win a 3 Month Subscription to @EMEALZ: http://tinyurl.com/27ap9x2 via @jdavissquared
10. Posted on Facebook friends for my friends to check it out.
HOPE I WIN!!!
$200 a week for a family of 5.
ReplyDeleteI liked you and eMealz on FB
I followed you both on Twitter AND
I subscribed to both of your blogs.
I hope I win. Between working full time, 3 kids and a hubby going back to school next month, I need help.
i twitted it @mistymccaslin
ReplyDeletei follow E-Mealz blog
ReplyDeleteI follow jdavissquared on Twitter
ReplyDelete@mistymccaslin
We spend over 100.00 a week on groceries for two of us plus we keep food for my grand daughter. I sure would like to figure out a better way to shop. Winning this would give me a chance to test it and see if I save the cost of the program. I found this from Dave Ramsey's sight.
ReplyDeleteFor those that did everything include subscribe to a meal plan.. Good Luck!
We try to stay in the $100/week or less if I can with the use of coupons!
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein at gmail.com
Follow on GFC
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein at gmail.com
Follow the E-Mealz blog.
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein @ gmail.com
"Like" E-Mealz on Facebook.
ReplyDeletejoditrinklein at gmail.com
I probably spend around $250 in groceries a week! Shameful, huh?
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com
I follow your blog on GFC
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com
I follow the Emealz blog
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com
I like Emealz on facebook - Marianna Ballard
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com
I follow you on twitter @mannabsn
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOTcom
I follow emealz on twitter @mannabsn
ReplyDeletemannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com