Thursday, December 9, 2010
E-Mealz Review...
There are some people who plan their meals every week. They look up what's on sale, and figure out ways to take advantage of those sales, and plan a good wholesome, nutritious meal for every night of the week. They spend less money and less time cooking, and more time enjoying their family. They eat healthier than the rest of us too. I could never be one of these people...or so I thought.
Turns out, all you need is a little help from E-Mealz! {If you listen to this guy's radio show, you've no doubt heard the commercials.} For just $1.25 a week, they do the leg work for you. You can choose from plans designed for your family based on how many people you feed, and where you shop. They even have specialty menus like vegetarian and low carb or points systems. Whether you're a couple, or a family of 6, they've got you covered. All you have to do is go on their website once a week, print out your plan and go to the store!
Jon and I were a little hesitant at first. We thought, will the food for two really be enough? {I mean, we do like to eat.} And will it be any good? Let me tell you what, not only is it plenty of food {most of the time we have leftovers for lunch the next day} but it is delicious! It is so fun to see what's on the menu every week, and be able to go to the store with a plan! We chose the low fat menu for Wal-Mart. This provides us with 5 dinner plans a week, so we still get to eat out or cook an old favorite twice a week. We find that we have to buy less food than before, and it has really helped save some cash! It's also been a tremendous help in this busy season to have meals planned ahead of time. The recipes are simple and tasty. I highly recommend!
I think E-Mealz is great for everyone. Whether you're a seasoned cook, or a beginner, their recipes are easy to follow with simple, nutritious ingredients. Most of the meals take about 10-15 minutes to prepare. If you have a busy schedule, {Which let's be honest, who doesn't,?} I guarantee E-Mealz will lessen your load.
I'm not sure I can ever go back to the way I used to shop. Now that I've lived with a plan, I think it needs to stay that way. Thanks E-Mealz!
Sign up for E-Mealz today.
Follow their blog.
Follow E-Mealz on Twitter
Like E-Mealz on Facebook
Check out their gift subscriptions. {Great Christmas gifts!}
And, they even have holiday menus too!
Labels:
reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment