Friday, December 17, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

via on Pinterest

Isn't it funny how the things you find funny and endearing when you're friends with someone are the very things you find repulsive and ridiculously lame when your friendship ends?

I've started a list of goals for 2011, have you?  I'm really excited for a fresh year, and to make a go at some things I've been wanting to do!

Seat warmers are the best invention ever.  Toasting my buns is one of my favorite things to do.  ;)

Hey Pinterest, you send out way to many emails.  Yes, I know I can adjust the settings, but the thing is, I want to know all those things {like when someone repins me, likes me or follows me} but can't you just send out a daily summary?  I do love you anyway.

I've mentioned my super secret Christmas gift project a few times.  I still haven't made it, and I'm starting to freak out a little.  This weekend is it!  I've gotta focus!

I'm not a fan of those white led Christmas lights.  They have that blue tint to them, and they kinda make me naseous.  Especially when they're twinkly.  I like the warm white ones better. 

Speaking of Christmas lights, some of ours are drooping, and of course it's on the hardest spot to get to!  :( 

*************************************************************************

Christmas Eve is one week from today!  It's so exciting!

Tonight I'll be finishing up all orders for my Etsy store.  It's been a great season!  

Tomorrow, I have to work on my Christmas project mentioned above.  Not an option to put it off any longer!  It's the linchpin of my Christmas joy and must come to fruition.  A tad dramatic, perhaps.  But, it's going to be fabulous!

Sunday, my mom and sisters and I are going to bake ourselves silly.  Bring on the fudge, folks!  I'll be sure to take pictures so I can share the madness with you all. 

I also hope to start wrapping some presents.

Whew!  So much to do, so little time! 


What's on your agenda for the last weekend before Christmas? 

3 comments:

  1. That is so true with Pinterest. I'm going to mention it to them the next time they make a query for feedback. Have a splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Pinterest, but I agree they're a little chatty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about quirky things bothering me once the friendship is over - but I think it's funny how the same things I find endearing in some people drive me nuts in others.

    ReplyDelete