Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few fun finds...

A little whimsy for your Tuesday...


 



 
Snail Tape Dispenser via Catching Fireflies
I need this little snail tape dispenser in my life!  Wouldn't he just brighten up your desk?
Handsoap set via Foliage on Etsy
Do I really need to explain this one?  I mean, seriously.  These are freakin' hilarious!



I love the circus, don't you?  If only I had dainty fingers, I could take the big top with me with this ring.  {Fits size 6.5}

*********************************************************
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post.  Hop over and check out the other great finds!

Tell me, if you were to run off and join the circus, what would you want to be?  Lion tamer? Clown?  Fire Eater?  

I think I'd be an acrobat.  Cause in this fantasy world of me joining the circus, I wouldn't be afraid of heights, right?  I think I'd enjoy swinging through the air and wearing sequined leotards.  :)

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Jen,
    I love the tape dispenser too! My students wouldn't leave it alone, tho'!

    The circus? Ummm...Can I be a tiger?!

    Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tape dispenser is pretty awesome! And if I were to join the circus, I'd want to be working with the animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, the hands remind me of Chucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be one of the people riding around bareback on those beautiful circus horses with the feathers in their bridles. Not sure how'd I"d manage to stand on the back of a horse since I've got terrible balance, but it's fun to dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just pinned that ring. the hand soap OMGEEE!!! fan-freakin-tastic i'm with paige totally chucky LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tape dispenser it too much! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw those hand soaps on the front page of etsy yesterday...so cute! I really love the snail tape dispenser, though, that is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that snail tape dispenser! I'm not sure what I would want to be if I joined the circus... probably some kind of dancer or acrobat too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking love the hand soap!
    :-)
    Dianne
    YONKS
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the snail tape dispenser!!

    The hand soaps are a little creepy. :-P

    ReplyDelete