I love mornings where I see 6 people out running within a quarter of a mile span.
I have a spot on the inner part of my elbow, where I had some blood work done 3 weeks ago, that has been itchy ever since. Weird?
The Christmas stuff is going up at Hobby Lobby, the fall stuff is already out. It's not even the 4th of July yet! WTF?
Every single morning when my alarm goes off at 5:00 to workout, I think to myself, "you are freaking out of your mind." I'm just glad I'm choosing to ignore that voice. That voice sucks. 14 days to go to reach my 31 day goal! Holla!
**********************************************************************************************************************************
It's Friiiiiiidaaaaaay! And, It's thunderstormy...seems like a trend for my afternoons off. Eh, at least I have an afternoon off, right?
I was prepped to get up early and run, but the thunder and pitter patter of rain lulled me back to sleep. I'll have to get my run in when I get home at noon. So far so good on the 31 day challenge. Haven't missed a single day! I really think it's easier when you do it every day. Then there's no talking yourself out of it.
This week has been a good one. Jon accepted a new job, and we're excited for the possibilities it will bring. I'm so proud of him and so happy to see him so excited.
Looking forward to spending some time with our dads on Sunday. We are absolutely blessed to have great fathers who love us both so much!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Is anyone actually planning fall or holiday decor yet, or is Hobby Lobby just dreaming?
In case you missed it:
Hear about my new love of punching something.
A few fun finds.
Let's get to know each other!
See what I think of SodaStream, and watch me in action!
I love that photo!
ReplyDeleteAnd Christmas stuff? Already? That's pushing it!
That is a great photo!! Christmas already? Well, I guess some people do their holiday crafting early so they're stocked up, but still!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo! I'm your newest follower from EtsyBlogTeam :)
ReplyDeleteWow, 5AM, you're amazing! It's hard to get up at 9:30.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo.
ReplyDeleteYou might have a metal allergy? I'm really sensitive to metal and stuff like that makes me itch. Though I wouldn't think sterilized metal would.
Can't believe christmas stuff is out already, good grief!
I admire you for your determination. Waking up that early is crazy!! ..but i'm just plain lazy :)
ReplyDeletei'm your newest follower from etsy and i love your blog!
enjoy fathers day!
http://doodledollies.blogspot.com
Oh goodness, it is the most amazing colour! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!
ReplyDeletex
www.lostinthehaze.com