I didn't record much randomness this week, and what I did record was really just glorified complaining. I decided not to put that out in the world. It's Friday, and I'm sure the last thing you guys need is some negativity poured all over it.
Instead, I just wanted to tell you all that you rock! Really, you do. You are a bright spot in my day, every day, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who come visit me in this place. I'm so blessed to call you my friends! I hope you all have a glorious weekend planned!
Today I am remembering my cousin. Five years ago today she gave her life in an effort to save her friends. There is no greater love. {John 15:13} I cannot believe it's been five years already. There is so much I could say here, but I'll just say this: Jessica, I have not forgotten you, and you continue to inspire me to live, to love, and to relish every precious moment of this life, for we are not promised tomorrow. My only wish is that we had known each other better.
I have some packages to ship this afternoon and a birthday present to make for a first birthday tomorrow. It's been ages since I've been to a first birthday party, and this one's gonna be super special cause it centers around some of our favorite peeps. It's so fun to be a part the lives of our friend's kids. Love those babies!
There will also be an evening lake trip, meeting up with friends, and hopefully some snuggles with my man. We've had a busy week, and I sorta miss him.
Thanks again for being so wonderful to me. You guys really are the best.
In case you missed it:
Some positive words to live by.
Some fun finds.
Reader's shops linked up! {You can still link up...please do!}
and...My latest obsession.
Hope you have a fabulous fun weekend!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
cm