Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting to know you...

                                      Source: imgfave.com via jennifer on Pinterest


No joke.

It's been a while since I've done a "Getting to know you Wednesday". Here's how it works: I post some fun/random questions for you all in a nice Google form. You also have a chance to ask me whatever you like. I'll answer your questions in upcoming posts.


This will not only help me get to know you all, but it'll help me give you more of what you like here on this little blog.  Plus....it's fun!  And, if you don't like fun, then just scurry along.  No need to dilly dally.

{just so you know, I'll never sell any of the info you provide or use it for anything annoying...I promise! It's purely for me to get to know you!}

2 comments:

  1. That is the actual warning I give when someone is about to tickle me...
    Ticklers should not be able to walk away unscathed!

    ReplyDelete