Braided Leather Bracelets by Flourishleather on Etsy
I've been drooling over Danielle's braided bracelets ever since she opened her shop. Seriously, at $5 a piece, what the heck am I waiting for?
I've been drooling over Danielle's braided bracelets ever since she opened her shop. Seriously, at $5 a piece, what the heck am I waiting for?
How cool are these!? If I had money to burn, I would totally rock these kicks.
I've been a fan of Jenny's work for a long time, and think everything she makes is way cool. This pretty red bag is no exception.
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
What is the most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?
I honestly don't think I've ever spent over about $60 on a pair, and that was a loooong time ago. Any more expensive than that I was given as a gift. {like my Ugg slippers.}
Pssst.....Make sure you stop over and enter this weeks giveaway!
***p.s. I just hopped over to link up my post, and saw that Sarah posted my Audrey Hepburn Chalkboard in her links! :) Made my day!



Love that red purse, it's phenomenal!
ReplyDeleteOMG that bag is divine!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out pretty lady!! :)
ReplyDeleteooohhh the bag... delish
ReplyDeleteI want that bag!!
ReplyDeleteThose bracelets are adorable and the bag is divine!!
ReplyDeleteI don't support leather- but the designs are adorable :)
ReplyDelete