Friday, June 24, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

                 Source: stardustandsequins.wordpress.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I miss those "Real Men of Genious" commercials by Bud Light.  "Mr. Giant Taco Salad Inventor" is my favorite.  "I don't see no lettuce."  Ha!




I really, really dislike when people send passive aggressive emails under the guise of a "friendly reminder". All caps is not friendly, sorry.  I just realized that that statement of mine, was in fact, a little passive aggressive, and well, passive aggressivism sucks.

Me:  I think when someone learning English hears the phrase "Old Wives Tale" for the first time, they must think that sounds pretty weird.
Jon:  Yeah, they must be like, "Since when do old wives have tails?"

When I'm laying in bed with the windows open and hear someone doing something outside {walking by, talking, getting in a car, whatever.}  I have to get up and see who it is.  Yes, I'm that little old lady in training. 


****************************************************************************************************************


Ahhhhhh.  We made it!  It's Friday, and I'm so, so happy.  It's been a busy week at work, and I'm ready for a couple of days to relax!

This weekend is actually pretty open.  No big plans like the last few weeks, and I'm thrilled.  Sometimes you just need a weekend to do whatever comes about, you know?

One thing I am determined to do is go on a bike ride.  I haven't gotten out on my bicycle nearly enough this summer and it's driving me crazy! 

Are your weekends usually full of activities, or relaxation? 

In case you missed it:
Make sure you enter the giveaway!  Winner will be announced on Monday.
Some pretty leather goods.
How to set up your profile so bloggers can respond to your comments.
*New* in the shop:  Wedding Party Frames.

5 comments:

  1. lol, I miss those commercials as well.

    I'm actually going to a local festival tomorrow, so this weekend will be full of activity for me :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, now I want a taco "salad". om nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those commercials too, actally I never even had a taco salad. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty photo. x


    p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you got out to ring that bell, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete