Friday, June 3, 2011

Madi is 14!

Today is my baby, baby sister's birthday.  She's eight 14.  I swear, I feel like she should still be in third grade, but she'll be in high school this fall!  

Isn't she pretty?

She's a rockin' soccer player,
Justin Beiber fanatic,
Loves all things bright and colorful,
and is sort of hilarious. 

I love her.

Sometimes I feel like I don't know her very well, cause let's face it, she's a super cool teen, and I'm officially an old lady.  One thing I do know is that she'll always be my baby sister, and for that, I'm so proud.

Happy Birthday, Miss Madi!


2 comments:

  1. happy birthday Madi!

    ps. I know what you mean Jen, when I visited my family in Texas and I saw my younger cousins, I felt the age difference. LOL but they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Madi!

    I have a little sis and no matter what...she will always be my little sis!

    <><

    ReplyDelete