Thursday, June 23, 2011

*New* Wedding party picture frames...


I recently did some frames for a sweet bride that turned out so cute, I just had to add them to the shop!  This has been one of my favorite projects lately.  {And that's saying alot, cause I've had some pretty fun ones in the last few weeks.  More *New* posts to come!}  I matched her dresses, and suits and all the flowers she's using for the ceremony.  I absolutely love creating something so unique and special for my customers.  It's why I love what I do!


I love all the bright colors Jenny is using in her wedding.  {Did you notice she's getting married on my birthday?}  

What colors did you/will you use in your own wedding?  

We had shades of green with lots of gold and silver.  Pictures from our wedding day can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. Dang girl! You are so talented!! Those are awesome!! I love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! They turned out great. It's a nice way to commemorate the big event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such a great gift idea! So talented! I love the style:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! We have brown (light and dark) and a teal/aqua color to match the beach colors. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just precious! I like them so much better than the wedding frames you see in stores.

    For the dresses, my girls' wore sage green & rose pink (my favorite colors are just about any shade of pink & green). We added a little brightness with the red roses (& FOB's socks & my flip flops). But the reception was a whole different story...Mario & Princess Peach!

    ReplyDelete