I had intentions of getting a crafty tutorial up for the Fourth, but time got away from me, and it's just not going to happen. So, I figured I'd do the next best thing, and share some fun and simple ideas in case you have the itch to create something this weekend!
How about a ruffly flag wreath? via Busy Lizzy's
Some flying rockets? via Alphamom
Fabric Star Medallions? via Martha
And last, but certainly not least, how about some insanely cute printables via The Sweetest Occasion?
A little something for everyone, I think.
Tell me, are you as patriotic to your country as I am? {American or otherwise.}
If you are American, where did your ancestors come from? Mine are mostly from Germany, some French, some English and a little Native American for good measure.
If you're not American, what country are you from?
p.s. Speaking of Fourths...Today is Miss Ava's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll be sending something special home with your mama next week! XOXO Auntie Jen
It's not that I'm unpatriotic, but I don't decorate for the 4th. Heck, the only holiday I decorate for is Christmas, and even that is kind of sparse. Great finds, though!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, my family is from Germany, Norway, and Denmark on one side, and Germany and England on the other.
I love the rockets!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
I'm excited for the Fourth! I'm such an American mutt, my ancestors come from all over Northern Europe (mostly Norwegian, I think) we got Mayflower ancestors, ancestors in every war America fought, and even a witch who got burned in Salem! So excited for fireworks this year :)
ReplyDelete