Lately I've been daydreaming of hot air balloons.
I have this sudden fascination, and desire to go up in one. It seems both exhilarating and terrifying all at once. I'm not exactly a fan of heights, and the thought of dangling in a basket that far off the ground sort of gives me the willies. That being said, there's this part of me that still wants the experience. I bet it's beautiful up there, and it seems novel and exciting, not to mention crazy romantic.
Maybe someday.
Yes, someday. Officially added to my bucket list.
Have you ever been in a hot air balloon? Do you have any desire to?
p.s. Make sure you stop back by yesterday's post and check out all the lovely shops posted! {And make sure you've added yours if you haven't already!} You all are talented!
This is definitely on my bucket list - I've always wanted to take a ride in one of these :)
ReplyDeleteI am so afraid of heights that I couldn't and yet, I would like too! LOL
ReplyDeleteIf you can, please stop by my bog today and read about Sandy
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/06/thursday-thoughts-when-someone-cares.html
<><
I don't like heights either, but I would love to do this!!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes!!! I have always been obsessed with hot air balloons but I am TERRIFIED of heights. I sooooo want to try it someday though. I think I pinned one of those pics too. Great minds.
ReplyDeleteYou are so lovely! And I am so grateful for your sweet friendship. :)
Love hot air balloons.
ReplyDeletethebookness.blogspot.com
I've been close, but never gone up. I think it would be neat to see my home from up there, but there's something a little unsettling to me that a small little basket + fabric + air is all that's keeping me up there. Maybe if I can get over that I could go for a ride one day.
ReplyDeleteI will say that I think they are beautiful, especially when you see a group of them gliding through the sky.
I just love hot balloons...and miss seeing them. I could often see one when I lived in Colorado in the early morning.
ReplyDelete