Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A few fun finds....

Some recent favorites from Etsy...

This dress looks so breezy and pretty.  I love how it's feminine without going overboard.  It's listed as a bridesmaid dress, but I'd wear it all summer long! 

I love these watches!  I'm not sure how coordinated you have to be to tie it on, but I'd certainly practice if need be.  Super cool.
And these, well they're just fun, if you ask me.   Paired with a skirt for the office or even with jeans.  I like them.


**********************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

Do you wear a watch?  

I used to wear one every day, but have completely gotten out of the habit.  These days, it's just as easy to check my cell phone for the time. 

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Jen,
    Yes, I love watches...I have several, in fact. Different ones for different outfits! I must show you the one I got for my birthday sometime...I love it!

    Now that both girls are settled, I am catching up with my good blog friends. I feel like I've missed out on a couple of weeks...

    Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds! That dress is SOOO pretty! I usually wear a watch at all times, but my watch battery died 6 months ago and I haven't replaced it! I miss my watch dearly, I really need to get a new battery.... or maybe a new watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I had the will power to strap one of the 3 watches I have around my wrist before walking out the door...but alas...I don't.
    I try to buy cute ones that so they scream...put me on!...and they do...but I don't. Like you I find it easier just to look at my cell phone to see the time. Poor lonely watches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear a watch everyday and have since elementary school. If I forget to put it on after my shower, it's like I'm missing my whole arm.

    Fabulous dress, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love blue! and the dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress, specially because it's blue!

    I recently started wearing a watch, but i only wear it to work, on my days off it stays in my jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these finds! That watch is amazing.... though I never wear one! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree about the dress, feminine but not overboard. Love it!

    ReplyDelete