Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Night at the K...


Last night, we went to a Royals game with our small group.  We were missing one of our ladies {sad face} but we had a great time!  It was HOT, and the sweat was rolling, let me tell you.  Honestly, I didn't really watch any of the game...I know!  I'm horrible!  I just have more fun people watching and chatting with my friends, what can I say?

It was the first time Jon and I have been out to the stadium since it was re-done.  I love the new design!  So much cooler than it used to be.

Oh, and I love these people.  I'm truley blessed to call them friends.

Are you a baseball fan?  I just can't get into it.  I'm the same way with football.  Basketball is another story...I LOVE basketball!

6 comments:

  1. so fun!! but it must have been HOT! i haven't been to a game in SO long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,
    It looks like you had a great time...you are lucky to have good couple friends!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! glad ya'll had a fun night out! love your cute top ;) xo
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love MLB. Red Sox fan, don't hold it against me! Great Blog
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been to a baseball match. I don't feel comfortable in crowded places and can't get those games anyway... *sigh*

    You're such a cute couple Jen!! Love it when you post photos of you two! Makes my day brighter in a sec! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you guys had fun- chatting or watching, either way is good.

    ReplyDelete