Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A few fun finds...

Hey all! Sorry for my cryptic message yesterday...I seriously was going non-stop from sun up to sun down. It was crazy!
I hope you all are off to a great week! I just discovered the "suggested shops" under my favorites tab on Etsy, and holy cow, I've found so many amazing shops this morning! Just a few of my new favorite items:

 
A couple months ago I finally watched Julie and Julia, and absolutely loved it!  I don't know why I waited so long!  For some reason, I thought it would be boring, but it was anything but.  Since then, I've sort of had a love for Julia, even though, if I remember right she ended up being kinda mean to Julie....boo.  Anyhow, this tea towel is sah-weet!

I had the hardest time picking which of Mimi's doll to feature here.  They are all incredible!  {The man-dolls completely crack me up...you should go check them out.}

For some reason this print made me giggle.  These fellows just look so somber, yet they must be rockin' out to something!  The're also wearing some pretty awesome leg warmers, and that's cool.
**********************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

Do you eat butter, or margarine, or neither?

We're a real butter household.  This is not the way I grew up, but Jon insisted that butter was the way to go, so that's how we've done it.  I honestly don't use much butter, so I figure it's definitely in monderation, so you might as well go with the real thing.

8 comments:

  1. I love the tea towel!! And I'm all about the butter, baby... bring it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tattoo lady doll looks a little creepy. I eat vegan butter. I'm lactose intolerant so it's a perfect substitute and great for baking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stick with butter ever since being told that margarine is only a molecule away from having the same makeup as plastic. In my mind, the more "real" it is, probably the better for my body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the tea towel and I loved the movie too! Pass the real butter please!

    ReplyDelete