Reece's Pieces are probably the most addicting substance of all time.
Since when is Facebook simply a venue to complain about every. single. thing? Oh, who am I kidding, it's always been that way. {Yes, it's hot, we're all hot. It's JULY.; When you're 9 months preggers, people are gonna make small talk about it. Get over it, and be happy you're being blessed with a child! If no one was asking about it, you'd probably be upset about that.; Oh, you're having a bad day? Thanks for spewing your negativity into the world!} ....Well, that was upbeat. ;)
Sometimes, when Jon and I are cuddling, I lay my head on his chest and just listen to his heart beating. I did this Wed. night and was overwhelmed with how blessed I am to have him. I was thinking about all the chemo that was pumped through that heart, and what a warrior my man is. He's pretty special.
***************************************************************************************************************
Happy Friday, everyone! I'm so looking forward to this weekend. Not much planned, but lots to do. I have a whole list of things to work on, and I'm kindof excited to tackle it. All are fun, if-I-could-do-anything-I-wanted-I'd-be-doing-this kinds of things.
Thanks for your encouragement this week, and for being so good to me! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
What's your favorite candy?
I am also a reese's pieces fan! Though I love fruity candy too -- especially gummy worms! I do the same thing with my man when we snuggle. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by the "moment" where I hear his heart and realize he cares as much as I do and we are both so lucky. :) Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post. I so know what you mean about the all the negativity on Facebook, it gets pretty old sometimes. And I love listening to my hubby's heartbeat as well. Definitely makes you feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing man in your life. =)
ReplyDeletewww.sroskillydesigns.blogspot.com
Oh! And the bicycle picture is amazingly beautiful! I really like it.
ReplyDelete