I think my brain is fried.
...Has anyone ever eaten fried brains? My great aunt made some once while we were staying with her. {I'm guessing they were cow brains...not human, for sure.} She said, "I think I'll fry up some brains. Anyone else want some?" And then she did...and we didn't. It sort of blew my 9 year old mind.
Anyway, I cannot for the life of me come up with a cohesive post today. I keep thinking of possible topics, but nothing seems right.
- Life list- I do want to do this, but I'm thinking it needs some thought, no?
- Trusting in God, and not worrying. Very important to me, but I don't seem to be able to articulate it very well.
- Shoes- Yeah, that idea didn't last long.
- Getting to know you- But I haven't even answered the questions from the last one. {I want to, and intend to, but they're gonna take some planning.}
- I could tell you guys about how I had sushi for the first time on Saturday, and liked it! I prefer the cooked ones. I didn't find that the raw stuff tasted any better {probably texture} and it felt like I was eating raw just to be eating raw. I only had one piece that I had to really, really concentrate on swallowing. Anyway, I could do a post about my experience, except, I took no pictures, so that's about all I have.
- I could tell you about my aunt who just joined Facebook, sent me a friend request, then revoked it, then blocked me. But, that would involve a whole lot of explaining, and in the process I'd probably end up putting something out there that shouldn't be put out there. Plus, that's not a happy post, and I like to keep things relatively upbeat and not whiny around here.
- I could tell you about some new things in the works, but I think I'll save that for later.
What do you do to rejuvenate your creative juices?
Oh, and I just browsed through Pinterest looking at brain pictures, and now I'm a little nauseous.
I've never tried fried brains and I don't think I want to! Do understand "fried brains" though and Bloggers Block!
ReplyDeleteHahaha.... love this post. This is thought process.... well probably four times a week when I look at my blog. "What.... next?" lol! Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteYuck. No brains but my mom used to make tripe.
ReplyDeleteI SO get what you're going through. Sounds like you need a break. Step back, enjoy life, relax, and come back when you're ready. Usually works for me. :]
ReplyDeleteHi, Jen,
ReplyDeleteSome days are just like that, aren't they?! A day away helps...
Have a wonderful Wednesday. ~Natalie
Oh how I've had days like this. Just believing that it will come to an end and tomorrow you will wake up refreshed and rejuvenated helps. And a good cup of tea and a friend to chat never hurts.
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete