A few moments from Girl's Weekend, captured by
Amanda on her iPhone.
{Which I'm totally jealous of. I may or may not have played with it some alot, and totally fell in love. Someday.}
Do you own a smart phone? If so, what kind?
My phone is about as dumb as they come. We don't even have a texting plan. We're old school like that.
oh my goodness...SO wishing i could rewind....
ReplyDeletewow, your phone might actually be more old school than mine! :) I can text on mine, but it's one of those old flip phones... I think it's 5 or 6 years old -but at least it doesn't have an antenna! I found out they actually stopped selling ringtones for my phone! :S I would loooove to get an iPhone, but the data plans up here in Canada are so stupidly expensive that I can't justify it while I'm still in school. One day...
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! And I'm in the same boat you are: the only thing my dumb old phone does is make calls. No texting for us either!!
ReplyDelete