Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank God for A/C...

         Source: kissrichmond.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I hope you're all having a great day! I'm so happy that it's Friday afternoon...it's been a long week, my friends.

I'm going to spend the afternoon relaxing with my man. Maybe I can talk him into going for some ice cream? We'll have to eat it fast, in this heat. Is it as hot were you are as it is here? Holy cow. Temps in the upper 90's and heat indexes in the 100's with no end in site. Thank God for A/C, am I right?

We don't have many plans for the weekend, and I'm so thankful for that.  I need some down time.  I'll happily work on some things around the house and maybe even watch some movies.  Sounds nice.

Anyway, I'm not feeling overly clever today, so that's all I have for you. Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Do you like ice cream, frozen custard, or frozen yogurt best? Or none of the above {gasp!}?

I'm not picky at all, I'm perfectly happy with them all. Although, I feel like frozen custard is the most decadent and fro-yo seems lighter, healthier even.

5 comments:

  1. I like them all. But I think.. if I had to pick.. I'd go with fro-yo. Everything is delicious though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Though I'm really not picky... :) Just depends on my mood. Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a magical place in Portland called Tart that serves frozen custard and has a little station where you can mix your own toppings and it is sooooooo gooooood. My bf and friends tease me because I get regular custard with caramel topping and then blueberries, strawberries, and gummi bears. The gummi bears get all hard and chewy, but they're so good that way! They just don't understand.

    Viva la frozen custard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh! Here in CT it's been in the 100's!!! I can't believe how hot it's been! :O I'd rather this then cold though ;) Thankfully it clouded up today and is somewhat cool- because we had to help my aunt move!!!!

    We don't use AC, but all the fans are goin' in our house ;)

    Hahaha- I *like* all of the above I just don't eat dairy- so they're a no go for me ;D I made some popsicles though! Yippee!

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, send me some 15 celsius and we will both be happy!! I'm freezing here!! It was 4 degrees when I woke up this morning!
    hope you had a nice weekend and had some time to rest and eat heaps of ice cream!
    I'm like you - can't be picky - I'll eat anything frozen in summer! haha!

    ReplyDelete